- Length of Study 8 Months
- Accreditation Certificate
- Campus Tenth Street Campus
The School of the Arts Web Development Program prepares students with skills and knowledge required to start a career as a Full Stack Web Application Developer.
Over a series of ten courses students will present, implement and maintain emerging web-based technologies – learning by doing to solve problems individually and collaboratively. Methodical, concise and communicative development practices are encouraged throughout the program.
**Are you interested in a taste of this program? Check out our FREE bootcamps June 2020…
Take the School of the Arts Web Development Program if You:
- Solve problems efficiently
- Enjoy working with computers
- Are good at organizing/attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Learn quickly in varied technical and creative environments
- Deliver quality work in tight deadlines
- Are open and friendly in collaboration with peers
Employment opportunities in today’s digital environment are abundant. Read more about how this program was created in response to the tech sector need.
This program is geared toward those looking to start a career as a web developer. The demand for Full Stack Developers is as high as ever because they have wide ranging skills and the ability to jump in at any place in a project. They are productive and agile. Experience working on both the server and client side will also open more opportunities for our graduates.