The Selkirk College Experience
Located amidst in the breathtaking beauty of southern British Columbia, Selkirk College is home to 60-plus nationally recognized programs serving about 2,700 full-time learners per year in certificate, diploma and bachelor’s degree programs.
For more than 50 years, Selkirk College has offered outcomes for in-demand employment, credit transfer to a multitude of universities for degree completion and enhanced training to further career opportunities.
Selkirk College is large enough to provide quality student services and facilities, yet small enough to offer individual support, small class sizes and an extra dose of attention not found in most post-secondary institutions.
Our qualified instructors will help you strive to be your best. They are more than just teachers; they are experts in their field with sustained real-world experience to impart. 89 percent of our graduates answering our 2019 student engagement survey reported their instructors inspired them to do their best.
Affordable tuition and student awards at Selkirk College make post-secondary education accessible.
Learn more about Selkirk College at selkirk.ca
What to experience while you’re at Selkirk College:
- Soak up the famous Kootenay Vibe.
- Discover a farmer’s market.
- Carve up some epic powder at Whitewater Ski Resort.
- Enjoy coffee on a patio with a friend.
- Paddle our waterways — raft the river, kayak the lake, discover by canoe.
- Rip down a mountain bike trail.
- Sooth with a Soak — Enjoy the healing waters and spectacular views at our region’s hot springs. (Watch for organized student tours.)